Sweet Home Alabama

Cast:
Reese Witherspoon as Melanie Smooter
Josh Lucas as Jake Perry
Patrick Dempsey as Andrew Hennings

Genre: Romance, Chick Flick, Sappy sap, Movie

Summary: After getting enaged to the tall, dark and handsome mayor's son, successful new york fashion designer Melanie returns to her home town Alabama after seven years to divorce her first love.

Review: What do you know, so I'm a girl. Complete chick flick. Loved every bit of it. Sweet, mindless, predictable fluff. Melts insides to goo.

Rating: 6/10 [I figure the fact this is one of the very few English movies I've actually watched, more than once even, has to count. Though admittedly, my first impression of this must have been formed when I was eleven or something. -_-']

Quotes:


Note: Le gasp! Could this possibly be notJapanese? O_o

I know this doesn't really count as a review, but I decided I would take note of all my fictional-world-exploring this year (including books/movies/series/etc), and besides, my other ramble-y blab posts can hardly be called reviews anyway. *shrug*

[Also, it appears I am unable to grasp the concept of rating. I really have no idea. It entirely depends on my state of mind/random guessing at the moment, since there are very few things I don't like/enjoy watching. I mean, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be watching it in the first place, would I?]

1 comments:

Laora March 18, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

What do you know, so I'm a girl.

I get that too ahahahaha. Like when I realized I LIKE LOOKING AT SHOPS AFTER ALL.

And these chick flicks. Even the books. Mindless stuff. It's good, really, just leaves me feeling pretty silly (but happy) afterwards. Like the Beauty and the Beast retelling.

Post a Comment